Hannah Kain is President and CEO of ALOM, a leading package assembly and fulfillment company headquartered in Fremont, California.
Prior to founding ALOM in 1997, Kain has held various management and executive positions since 1983, with a wide range of experience in the packaging industry dating back to 1990.
Kain holds three university degrees (B.S. in political science; M.S. in communications, and an M.B.A. in marketing), is a frequent lecturer and speaker, and is a published author of a popular textbook on market analysis, now in its 4th edition.
Kain's unwavering focus is on customer dedication and quality while challenging her team to deliver for the client. This focus has led to the successful ISO certification for ALOM within a year of starting the business.
She has extensive international management experience, membership and involvement in numerous governmental and educational agencies, and business groups, including Wells Fargo Small Business Advisory Board, and is a board member of the National Association of Manufacturers (NAM).
Other accomplishments include numerous awards for her community involvement, leadership, management, and business, including:
- Business Women of the Year (ABWA)
- SBA Entrepreneurial Success
- Woman of Achievement (Women's Fund)
- Commended by the San Jose City Council for contribution to the community
- Enterprising Woman of the Year Award (National Association of Women Business Owners, NAWBO)
- Most Inspiring Business Woman (NAWBO)
- Finalist in the Stevie Awards, 2004 and 2005
- Finalist in the 2006 Enterprising Women Award
- Honored as "Woman of Distinction in Technology" by the East Bay Business Times
- Officer in Global Supply Chain Leaders Group
- Board member, National Association of Manufacturers